Camps are an important part of education at William Carey Christian School as they allow students to develop and grow in a wide range of personal and academic areas. There are several camps that students may attend throughout their time at WCCS. These camps are factored in to programming and planning for the year and attendance is compulsory for the students who are involved.
- Year 4 – two day sleepover at school, incorporating Australia’s maritime history.
- Year 5 – three day camp to Hill End to consolidate the HSIE unit about gold.
- Year 6 – three day relationship building camp at Teen Ranch, Cobbity.
- Year 7 – three day Science camp to Canberra.
- Year 9 – three day relationship building camp at Wedderburn.
- Year 10 PASS (Elective Subject) – three day camp in Kangaroo Valley, where students participate in canoeing, camping and surfing.
- Year 11 – three day study camp at Galston Gorge.
- Year 11 PDHPE (Elective Subject) – three day camp in the Blue Mountains, where students participate in mountain biking, bushwalking and white-water rafting.
- Year 11 Science camp.
- ESU Camp – three day resilience building camp at Camp Toukley.
None of the school camps result in additional cost to parents/carers, as all camps are included in the school fees.